All corresponding and co-authors must ensure a complete submission process in order to prevent delay in processing and publishing their manuscript. Manuscript will not be considered complete if any of the following is/are missing. Initial submission of any article must include:
- Covering letter duly signed by all authors.
- Undertaking/Certificate duly signed by all authors.
- Copy of ethical permission letter issued to be signed by the Chairman/Head of Institutional Review Board/Ethical Committee, where research has been conducted.
- Complete article with tables, figures and references.
- Identification of corresponding author with full name, degree, affiliated institute, institutional title, e-mail address, corresponding address and phone numbers.
- Details of ALL AUTHORS including full names, degrees, affiliated institute, institutional title, e-mail address, corresponding address and phone numbers. The journal will only correspond with the assigned corresponding author.
- Contributions of all authors in accordance with ICMJE guidelines.
- Declaration of Conflict of interest and funding information
- Evidence of submission of Processing Fee (scanned copy of DD/Pay order) – Demand Draft/Pay order of PKR 15000/- (Fifteen thousands Pak Rupees) in the favour of “Journal of Sheikh Zayed Medical College”
Failure in compliance may lead to delay in the processing of your manuscript.
Updated: December 05, 2019