Journal of Sheikh Zayed Medical College derives its Advertising Policy by following the vision and guidelines of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP), and the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE). Following are the important points regarding advertising policy.
– The advertisements published in the Journal of Sheikh Zayed Medical College shall not influence editorial decisions.
– The Editor keeps the right to decline any potential advertisement regarding addictive materials, and those which contain racial, or religious content.
– As for as the content of the advertisement is concerned, potential advertisements must be clear and must not deceive the readers. It must show the company name who advertised the advertisements.
– In case of any valid objection raised on the advertisement, the Editor of the Journal reserves the right to withdraw it, after due consideration. However, a designated Ombudsman, Prof. Dr. Abdul Razzaq Malik may be contacted for redressal of the grievances on his email. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The advertisements of the pharmaceutical and biological drugs, and enlisted Health and OTC products, must be in accordance with the relevant regulatory authority such as Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan and other administrative departments at the Province and National level.
– The advertisement must be based upon and include correct evidence showing the generic names (in case of drugs) clearly, along with manufacturer names, contact information and address mentioned.
– Any use of the research content published in Journal of Sheikh Zayed Medical College should be after a written permission from the Editor.
– A sponsored supplement will clearly indicate the sponsor and must be peer reviewed.
– Journal of Sheikh Zayed Medical College provides website advertisement along with print version, and charges 35% of the print fees additionally. We need advertisements created in PDF file, supplied as single pages. A hard copy of the advertisement must be accompanied.
– Advertisement rates are as following; Back of front page; 20,000/- Inside of last page; 15,000/-.
For advertisements, you may contact: email@example.com